Re: [jodel] Aircraft Covers

  • Steve Talbot
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 6, 2012
      Will do Peter. It will be sometime arriving as I had to gauge interest before ordering.
      Regards,
      Steve

      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 6, 2012
        Remind us where you are located, please Steve. It might not be practicable to post it overseas, although I guess we could have some sent to say one Australian address and then that member split it up and post out to other Australian takers.

        Bill
        On 6/04/2012 9:45 PM, Peter Kraus wrote: Haven't said anything to date, Steve, but let me know if you end up with about 3 metres left over.

        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 7, 2012
          Hi Bill,
          I'm in the UK, but will be coming to Australia in September to visit my daughter in Airlie Beach. I know postal rates to Australia are on the high side.
          If you know of any interesting aviation events on the East coast in September please let me know, especially if Jodels involved.
          Regards,
          Steve T

          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 8, 2012
            Hi steve, thanks for weight. Can i
            up my order to 10 metres please.
            Thanks.

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 9, 2012

              Hi Dave,
              Now I have an idea of how many people are interested I will go ahead and order the fabric. When I know delivery times and accurate prices I will be in touch.
              Regards,
              Steve T

              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 9, 2012
                Hi steve, thanks for this. I can send