- JOBS-GE - Free Job Announcements Jobs.GE - FREE JOB ANNOUNCEMENT LIST Subscription information: Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org Unsubscribe:Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005View Source
JOBS-GE - Free Job Announcements
Jobs.GE - FREE JOB ANNOUNCEMENT LIST
Contact list owner: lexo@...
Online version: http://www.jobs.ge
Scratch and win with KLM!
Romantic Valentine destinations to seduce that special someone…
Simply use your mouse to "scratch" any three hearts. Reveal three of a kind and win Valentine tickets for two!
No luck this time? Invite your family, friends and colleagues to play and you’ll get another chance!
Try your luck today!
Who needs free tickets with fantastic offers like these?!
Amsterdam from $550 * London from $570 * Paris from $570 * Frankfurt from $590
Warsaw from $590 * Rome from $590 * New York from $850 * Miami from$ 1380
DUTY STATION: TBILISI
Request for Expressions of Interest in Consulting Services
Primary Health Care Development Project
Credit No 3702-GE
This request for expression of interest follows the general procurement notice for this project the appeared in UN Development Business dated December 28, 2004.
Government of Georgia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA), and intends to apply part of the proceeds to make payments under the contract for Development of Monitoring and Evaluation Indicators, Tools and Systems.
The Services include assistance to the MoLHSA in the developing of the Monitoring and Evaluation system design and overall logical framework for the PHC Integrated Program, which will be adopted by the main stakeholders (MoLHSA, The WB, USAID, EU and DFID) and will include:
a) main criteria to monitor the performance of the PHC system (outcome/output) as well as implementation progress;
b) overall logical framework for the PHC development project, outlining the hierarchy of goal, purpose, component objectives, outputs and activities, horizontal and vertical logic behind,
c) performance questions, information needs, indicators and related targets, methods, sampling procedure and, reporting formats and procedures.
1. A degree in relevant areas;
2. A minimum of five years of professional experience in developing and implementing M&E systems in similar programs/projects;
3. A solid understanding of health sector, with a focus on PHC;
4. Familiarity with and a supportive attitude towards process of strengthening local organizations and building local capacities for M&E;
5. Proven experience with logical framework approach and other strategic planning approaches. M&E methods and approaches (including qualitative, quantitative and participatory), training in M&E development and implementation, facilitating learning-oriented analysis sessions of M&E data with multiple stakeholders, information analysis and report writing;
6. A good understanding of joint program management;
7. Demonstrated ability to perform similar, complex assignments in a limited time;
8. Excellent reporting skills (in English);
9. Work experience in Central Europe and NIS countries would be an asset.
The duration of the assignment is expected to be up to 2 months.
The Georgia Health and Social Projects Implementation Center now invites eligible Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services.
Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (CVs, Cover Letter, Description of similar assignments fulfilled, references from previous clients)
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, January 1997 (revised September 1997 and January 1999).
Interested Consultants may obtain further information at the address below.
Expression of interest must be delivered to the address below by not later than February 14, 2005 at 17:00.
Contact Person: Yana Samkharadze, Technical Assistance Coordinator
Georgia Health and Social Projects Implementation Center
23 Al. Kazbegi Ave., Tbilisi 0160, Georgia
Tel/Fax: +995 (32) 331934, 331839
Copyright © 2004 by Jobs.GE LLC. All rights reserved. Commercial reproduction prohibited.