This was because repeated requests to ESU to tell me whether there were any "hidden" CVs holding the decoder type received no response. The informationdgh_nemrc
Jim Hmmm. Take a look at your route. The default for "moves" is 5. If that is the issue you need to change the move number to 15 or more, depending on whatfrvr11
I am attempting to set up unit coal trains. One loaded, one empty. I have set the car types to GT, HM, and HT. Train length is set to 2000 under SETTINGS. Carsku0g99
The JMRI suite provides several useful tools such as:
- DecoderPro® to simplify configuring complicated DCC decoders by providing screens on which you can select the various options and values you want.
- PanelPro™ makes it easier to control panels, set up signalling, configure operations and control your layout.
- SoundPro™ generates sound tracks for your railroad layout through use of your PC's sound card.
- JMRI Operations to create computer generated train manifests.
- Go beyond the basics and use "Logix" to automate your layout's behaviour, interface with X10 and Insteon systems to control your layout room's lights or write scripts to extend the capabilities of the system. The JMRI library makes it easy to write your software to control your layout.
- Documentation for various parts of the JMRI suite is available on the JMRI website.
For more information on any of the above and a lot more, please visit http://jmri.org
To Report a Bug, Submit a Patch or Feature Request, please visit:
JMRI is an informal open-source software that runs entirely on volunteer labour. An impressive list of people who have worked on JMRI is available at http://jmri.org/help/en/Acknowledgements.shtml
Like many open-source applications, there is a cost involved in maintaining the project. Donations are accepted and may be made through Paypal by visiting the Projects Donation page which is located at http://jmri.sourceforge.net/donations.shtml
This group is a good place to discuss any aspect of these. If you have questions about how to do things, suggestions, or even complaints, post them here. The group is partially moderated. For more information, please see message 508.
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 13, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.