Hi again, I downloaded the .exe from the link you sent. Version I used was JMRI.4.7.4ish+jenkins+20170428T0043Z+R35622a8.exe As I didn't have much time Iplushkin47
Presuming this was with the 'rename' right click option in the Mast table, it should have found all the other uses of that name and change them too. If thisthundrfoot
Well, I've never gotten any kind of answer to this issue, so I'll try again. It's a VERY simple problem. If I select a loco from and try to print or printcrusader27529
The JMRI suite provides several useful tools such as:
- DecoderPro® to simplify configuring complicated DCC decoders by providing screens on which you can select the various options and values you want.
- PanelPro™ makes it easier to control panels, set up signalling, configure operations and control your layout.
- SoundPro™ generates sound tracks for your railroad layout through use of your PC's sound card.
- JMRI Operations for computer generated train switch lists.
For more information on any of the above and a lot more, please visit http://jmri.org
Report an issue, Submit a patch, or Request an enhancement at https://github.com/JMRI/JMRI/issues
JMRI is an informal open-source software that runs entirely on volunteer labour. An impressive list of people who have worked on JMRI is available at http://jmri.org/help/en/Acknowledgements.shtml.
Like many open-source applications, there is a cost involved in maintaining the project. Donations are accepted and may be made through Paypal by visiting the Projects Donation page which is located at http://jmri.sourceforge.net/donations.shtml.
This group is the place to discuss any aspect of JMRI. If you have questions about how to do things, suggestions, or even complaints, post them here. The group is partially moderated. For more information, please see message 508.
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 13, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.