... Is there a reason that the Logix itself can’t do the query and set? Bob -- Bob Jacobsen rgj1927@...Bob_Jacobsen15
John: What did you do to change the user name of the signals? When you have you panel loaded you should go to Tools>Tables>Signals. Then select which of thewalter71342
I did not use the rename table feature because I don't know what that is or find it.John On Thursday, April 27, 2017 5:04 PM, "John Schneider wvmrr56@...wvmrr56
The JMRI suite provides several useful tools such as:
- DecoderPro® to simplify configuring complicated DCC decoders by providing screens on which you can select the various options and values you want.
- PanelPro™ makes it easier to control panels, set up signalling, configure operations and control your layout.
- SoundPro™ generates sound tracks for your railroad layout through use of your PC's sound card.
- JMRI Operations for computer generated train switch lists.
For more information on any of the above and a lot more, please visit http://jmri.org
Report an issue, Submit a patch, or Request an enhancement at https://github.com/JMRI/JMRI/issues
JMRI is an informal open-source software that runs entirely on volunteer labour. An impressive list of people who have worked on JMRI is available at http://jmri.org/help/en/Acknowledgements.shtml.
Like many open-source applications, there is a cost involved in maintaining the project. Donations are accepted and may be made through Paypal by visiting the Projects Donation page which is located at http://jmri.sourceforge.net/donations.shtml.
This group is the place to discuss any aspect of JMRI. If you have questions about how to do things, suggestions, or even complaints, post them here. The group is partially moderated. For more information, please see message 508.
- Trains and Railroads
- Apr 13, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.