Re: [jmriusers] Re: Demo Full Working Simulation showing all the features of JMRI

  • Arthur Houston
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 14, 2012
      I am NCE Dealer, Started in the last century with Don Wangrow and System One.  I also handle Sountraxx, Intermoutain, Broadway Limited, TSC decoders.
      Can get you a very good disocunt.
      Maybe we could set up the remote displatcher thing and you could dispatch for the Grande Pacific from AK.
      Do not hesitate to contact me at  ahouston3@....

      www.grandepacificmodelrr.org
      arthurhouston3  YouTube Channel.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnq6tXsKjqA&feature=g-upl

      This one of three HD videos on GP.

      First Ops session on Sat with JMRI Opereation running the show.

      From rainy South Louisian on the Bayou.  Houma, La.

      Art.

      From: wsthompson@...
      Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 03:52:33 +0000

      Trying to have a demo of everything JMRI can do would be like asking for a demo of everything a spreadsheet can do or what a computer could do.
      Walt