Re: Lenz LE1035 Decoder

  • Jack Shall
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2004
      Hi Folks,

      I've posted the file for the LE1035 in the files section. Look
      for "Lenz_UltraDrive.xml".

      Several volunteers were kind enough to test the file for me and it
      seems to be working well. While working on the file, I noticed
      several differences in the decoder manuals between the USA and German
      versions. After correspondence with Debbie Ames, I think we have it
      right...but let me know if you have comments or suggestions.

      One strange thing that the testers reported was that DecoderPro
      attempts to write to CV128 (software version), which is a read-only
      CV. Bob J. will try to look into what's going on when he gets an
      opportunity.

      To use the file, place it with the other decoder definitions
      in "JMRI\xml\decoders", then rebuild your decoder index. It should
      then show up in the file tree.

      Regards,
      Jack Shall
    • Andy Jack
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2004
        --- In jmriusers@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Shall" <jcshall@h...> wrote:
        > Hi Folks,
        >
        > I've posted the file for the LE1035 in the files section. Look
        > for "Lenz_UltraDrive.xml".
        >
        > Several volunteers were kind enough to test the file for me and it
        > seems to be working well. While working on the file, I noticed
        > several differences in the decoder manuals between the USA and
        German
        > versions. After correspondence with Debbie Ames, I think we have
        it
        > right...but let me know if you have comments or suggestions.
        >
        > One strange thing that the testers reported was that DecoderPro
        > attempts to write to CV128 (software version), which is a read-only
        > CV. Bob J. will try to look into what's going on when he gets an
        > opportunity.
        >
        > To use the file, place it with the other decoder definitions
        > in "JMRI\xml\decoders", then rebuild your decoder index. It should
        > then show up in the file tree.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Jack Shall

        Have downloaded the file and added it to the correct directory. How
        do I rebuild the decoder index as you state above.

        Thanks
        Andy Jack
      • afticarr@sympatico.ca
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2004
          You'll find the needed function listed under the Debug menu as Recreate Decoder Index.

          Bob