RE: [jmriusers] Re: RobotThrottles using LenZ LZV100 (new to the forum)

  • Ken Cameron
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2010
      And hopefully I'll have some of the limitations fixed up by the National convention. But I'm still working on a few things with it.

      -ken cameron
      Syracuse Model Railroad Club http://www.SyracuseModelRr.org/<http://www.syrmodelrr.org/>
      CNY Modelers http://www.cnymod.com/<http://www.cnymrrc.com/>
      mailto: kcameron@...<mailto:kcameron@...>
      In the Upstate New York US area of the world

    • Olen
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2010
        Ken
        Thanks for all of your hard work. Thanks to you I can set back and watch the train run on my shelve layout without worrying about trains rear ending each other. I also enjoyed trying "to make it work or what else can it do" on the Layout I can't wait to see what next (Robothrottle script) with your script development for the convention. Good Luck and thanks again. . Keep up the great work.