RE: [jmriusers] Re: Twin Coil Switch Machines (Not JMRI)

  • Mark Knox
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 1, 2005
      Ken,

      All I did is copy the example script, added extra lines for the additional
      points and changed the nameing for the sprog ones. I can post ir required
      but there is noting special in the script that is not in the example one...
      On a similar line, does anyone have a copy of the jython code needed to
      switch on power, I had a copy and managed to delete the mail it was in.
      Maybe it is time to document _ALL_ the jmri jython extensions?

      Mark Knox

      It said "Made for Windows" so It got Xwindows

    • Klaus Domes
      Message 38 of 38 , Dec 4, 2005
        Colin,

        I'm no expert in freight forwarding, but a look at the pages of Deutsche
        Post shows the parcel postage (economy) to Oz from Germany is Euro 23.00
        base, plus Euro 3.10 per kilogram of parcel weight.

        Lets see and do some math!
        The 10 Switch machines, including packing material shouldn't weight more
        than 1 kg, 2 kg max.

        10 Switch machines WMA 02-S
        without VAT Euro 82.90
        Base parcel postage
        plus add. charge for 1 kg Euro 26.10

        Total Euro 109.00,

        or Euro 10.90 (AUS$ 17.12) per unit,
        delivered to your mail box in OZ.

        Should the parcel weight go over 1 kg, the total
        would increase by another Euro 3.10 to
        Euro 112.10 (AUS$ 176.00) for the 10 units,
        or Euro 11.21 (AUS$ 17.60) per unit delivered.
        Give or take or few cents!

        Hope this helps,

        Klaus