JJdJ Nov 4, 08: How Many Kids?

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
                   Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      Nov 4, 2008              Volume 107, Issue 911

               Jewish Joke du Jour Table of Content

      o        Jewish Quote du Jour
      o        "How Many Kids?"

      Never fight with a woman.  Winning is not an option...

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
               Please support Joke du Jour. Thank you.

              Jewish Quote du Jour

      "My mother is a typical Jewish mother. Once she was
      on jury duty. . . They sent her home. She insisted
      SHE was guilty."
      -- Anonymous

      To subscribe to our fabulous Deals du Jour go to:
      They come with an EXTRA free daily joke!

      "How Many Kids?"

      Norman and Esther Melman of New Haven, CT,
      newly married friends of mine, were visiting us
      when the topic of children came up.

      Esther said she wanted three children, while
      Norman said two would be enough for him.

      They discussed this discrepancy for a few minutes
      until the husband thought he'd put an end to
      things by saying boldly,

      "After our second child, I'll just have a vasectomy."

      Without a moment's hesitation, his new wife
      retorted, "Well, I hope you'll love the third one
      as if it's your own."

      Copyright © 1995 - 2008 Jewish Joke du Jour.
      All Rights reserved.
      Feel free to forward this, in its entirety, to anybody.

      To Subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:

      SUBSCRIBE to our Newsletters:
      Joke du Jour     Funny Sex du Jour
      Jewish Joke du Jour       Quote du Jour
      LadyHawke's Weekly Jokes

      For Advertising & Sponsorship, write to

      SUBMIT jokes to submission@...

      If you have any problems unsubscribing from
      this mailing list, in accordance with the 2005
      Can-Spam act, you can contact me at:

      Ms. Irene A. Mystery
      Editor at Joke du Jour
      P. O. Box 6007