JJdJ Sep 2, 08: Jewish Tidbits, Part I

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      Sep 2, 2008 Volume 105, Issue 893

      Jewish Joke du Jour Table of Content

      o Jewish Quote du Jour
      o "Jewish Tidbits" Part I

      I hope you had an enjoyable Labor Day Weekend...

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
      Please support Joke du Jour. Thank you.

      Jewish Quote du Jour

      "Do not be wise in words - be wise in deeds."
      -- Yiddish Proverb

      To subscribe to our fabulous Deals du Jour go to:
      They come with an EXTRA free daily joke!

      "Jewish Tidbits"
      Part I

      The doctor gave a man six months to live. The
      man couldn't pay his bill, so the doctor gave
      him another six months.

      The Doctor called Mrs. Cohen saying, "Mrs.
      Cohen, your check came back." Mrs. Cohen
      answered, "So did my arthritis!"

      Doctor: "You'll live to be 60!" Patient: "I AM 60!"
      Doctor: "See! What did I tell you?"

      A doctor held a stethoscope up to a man's chest.
      The man asks, "Doc, how do I stand?" The doctor
      answers, "That's what puzzles me!"

      Patient: "I have a ringing in my ears." Doctor:
      "Don't answer!"

      A car hit an elderly Jewish man. The paramedic
      says, "Are you comfortable?" The man says,
      "I make a good living."

      A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says,
      "You've been brought here for drinking." The
      drunk says "Okay, let's get started."

      A bum asked a Jewish fellow, "Give me $10 till pay
      day." The Jewish fellow responded, "When's payday?"
      The bum said, "I don't know! You're the one that's

      Copyright © 1995 - 2008 Jewish Joke du Jour.
      All Rights reserved.
      Feel free to forward this, in its entirety, to anybody.

      To Subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:

      SUBSCRIBE to our Newsletters:
      Joke du Jour Funny Sex du Jour
      Jewish Joke du Jour Quote du Jour
      LadyHawke's Weekly Jokes

      For Advertising & Sponsorship, write to

      SUBMIT jokes to submission@...

      If you have any problems unsubscribing from
      this mailing list, in accordance with the 2005
      Can-Spam act, you can contact me at:

      Ms. Irene A. Mystery
      Editor at Joke du Jour
      P. O. Box 6007