JJdJ Apr 1, 08: Cohen's Right Leg

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      Apr 1, 2008 Volume 100, Issue 849

      Jewish Joke du Jour Table of Content

      o Jewish Quote du Jour
      o "Cohen's Right Leg"

      Kal-El.... yeah, superman is Jewish!

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
      Please support Joke du Jour. Thank you.

      Jewish Quote du Jour

      "The time is at hand when the wearing of a prayer
      shawl and a skullcap will not bar a man from the
      White House...... unless, of course, the man is
      -- Jules Farber

      To subscribe to our fabulous Deals du Jour go to:

      "Cohen's Right Leg"

      A theatrical agent ( Peter Nichols ) says: Now
      Mr.Cohen , I couldn't help noticing almost at once
      that you are a one-legged person.

      Cohen ( Cohen , hopping energetically and trying
      to retain his balance) says : So you noticed that?

      Theatrical agent: I noticed that, Mr. Cohen.
      When you have been in the business as long as I
      have you come to notice these little things almost
      instinctively. Now, Mr. Cohen, you, a one-legged man,
      are applying for the role of Superman - a role which
      traditionally involved the use of a two-legged actor.

      Cohen: Correct.

      Theatrical agent: And yet you, a one-legger,
      are applying for the Superman role.

      Cohen: Right.

      Theatrical agent: ....... A role for which two legs
      would seem to be the minimum requirement.....
      But your right leg I like. I like your right leg.
      A lovely leg for the role. That's what I said when
      I saw you come in. I said, "A lovely leg for the role."
      I've got nothing against your right leg.

      The only trouble is - you look too Jewish to play

      Copyright © 1995 - 2008 Jewish Joke du Jour.
      All Rights reserved.
      Feel free to forward this, in its entirety, to anybody.

      To Subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:

      SUBSCRIBE to our Newsletters:
      Joke du Jour Funny Sex du Jour
      Jewish Joke du Jour Quote du Jour
      LadyHawke's Weekly Jokes

      For Advertising & Sponsorship, write to

      SUBMIT jokes to submission@...

      If you have any problems unsubscribing from
      this mailing list, in accordance with the 2005
      Can-Spam act, you can contact me at:

      Ms. Irene A. Mystery
      Editor at Joke du Jour
      P. O. Box 6007