JJdJ Mar 6, 07: Astronaut And a Match

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      Please visit our sponsors. They keep JJdJ priceless!

      What Have You Been Surfing?
      Are you Surfing Unprotected?

      Protect your Job
      Protect your Family
      Protect your Privacy

      Eliminate your Surfing History
      Eliminate your Internet Trail

      Get 'Kill Evidence' Now!

      'Kill Evidence' Software is an excellent software
      that clears your computer of unwanted files
      you don't want others to see to protect your
      personal life and your identity.

      Get 'Kill Evidence' Now!

      Mar 6, 2007 Volume 87, Issue 739

      Jewish Joke du Jour Table of Content

      o "Astronaut And a Match"
      o Links du Jour
      o Jewish Quote du Jour

      Was the universal translator broken or something?

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
      Please support Joke du Jour. Thank you.

      "Astronaut And a Match"

      Two astronauts land on Mars. Their mission: to
      check whether there is oxygen on the planet.

      "Give me the box of matches" says one. "Either it
      burns and there is oxygen, or nothing happens."

      He takes the box, and is ready to strike a match
      when out of the blue, a Martian appears waving
      all his arms..."No, no, don't!"

      The two guys look at each other, worried. Could
      there be an unknown explosive gas on Mars? But
      he takes another match....

      And now, a crowd of hysterical Martians is coming,
      all waving their arms: "No, no, don't do that!"

      "It looks serious. What are they afraid of? But - we're
      here for Science, to know if man can breathe on Mars."

      He strikes a match, which flames up, burns down,
      and..... nothing happens.

      "Why did you want to prevent us from striking a

      The leader of the Martians says,

      "Today is Shabbos!"

      Always Wanted A Degree?

      Find Free Information About Associate,
      Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate Degrees.
      Let kaBiZo.com Help You Earn Your Degree!

      Receive Free Information on Over 1,900 Colleges &
      Universities offering Associate, Bachelors, Masters,
      and Doctorate Degrees. Includes information on
      student loans and financial aid.

      Go here to advance your degree today!

      Links du Jour

      Keep up with all the latest Hollywood gossip
      and trends! Go here to claim your FREE*
      1-year subscription:

      Get NO COST* Luvs(R) Diapers!

      Get a NO COST Sample of Crest(R)
      Vivid White Night Toothpaste!

      Heart Healthy Whole Grains
      for the Whole Family!
      Get a NO COST* box of Cheerios(R) on us!

      Capture that fresh spring breeze in your dryer!
      Get a NO COST* box of Bounce(R)!

      Jewish Quote du Jour

      "I don't want to become immortal through my work.
      I want to become immortal through not dying."
      -- Woody Allen

      Copyright © 1999 - 2007 Jewish Joke du Jour
      All Rights reserved. Permission is granted for noncommercial
      distribution of JJdJ jokes as long as this full copyright notice
      is included, including subscription information.

      To Subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:

      SUBSCRIBE to our Newsletters:
      Joke du Jour Funny Sex du Jour
      Jewish Joke du Jour Quote du Jour
      LadyHawke's Weekly Jokes

      For Advertising & Sponsorship, write to

      SUBMIT jokes to submission@...

      If you have any problems unsubscribing from
      this mailing list, in accordance with the 2005
      Can-Spam act, you can contact me at:

      Ms. Irene A. Mystery
      Editor at Joke du Jour
      P. O. Box 6007