JJdJ - Thank you

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      My dear Friends and Subscribers!

      I want to mention that, according to my email and
      MUCH TO MY DISTRESS(!!) not everybody got my thank
      you notes in the past. I always try acknowledge your gifts.
      I dutifully write 'thank you' on the backs of all checks.
      That's the most I can do for snail mail contributions
      since most people don't have their email addresses
      printed on their checks.

      Of course, if you sent cash through the mail,
      I have no way of acknowledging that.

      I also send thank you emails through PayPal. I apologize
      if I missed anyone. I appreciate each and every one of you.
      For those of you who supported me in the past, please
      accept my heart-felt THANK YOU!

      LadyHawke
      P.S. I declare all contributions to the IRS...
      in case anybody is interested...