JJdJ Dec 1, 06: Special?

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      My dear Friends and Subscribers!

      I just wanted to say thank you to all those wonderful
      souls who responded to my membership drive.
      I really appreciate those of you who took the time
      to send me a little something and wrote to me.

      **It's not too late to support your Joke du Jour, et al!**

      I spend many hours a day preparing my daily issues.
      I research the jokes, quotes, inspirational material,
      photographs, advertising offers, etc., etc., etc. every day.
      Joke du Jour, et al, is my life, my job, my reason for being.
      If I could sustain on it, that would be great. Unfortunately,
      it's not enough. I need physical sustenance as well as
      the spiritual one. And, of course, there are operating
      costs. I believe I mentioned it before...

      Anyway, I have over $70,000 subscribers on my various lists.
      Yet only 81 of you responded to my request. 81 people?
      This is not encouraging. I feel like I am spinning my wheels
      in vain. Is anybody reading my ezines? Is anybody enjoying
      them? I feel discouraged and unappreciated.

      I can't sustain my lists for another year on what I received.
      I don't know what to do. Is $10 really that much for a year
      of entertainment? It's a cost of one lunch these days. If it
      too much, please send a little bit less. If you just didn't get
      around to sending me your contribution, please do it now.
      I've already started work on my January issues... I can use
      some support, spiritual and material.

      Please keep LadyHawke flying & support Joke du Jour, et al.

      1. Please send a check or money order (US funds only, pls) to

      Ms Irene A. Mystery
      Editor at Joke du Jour
      P. O. Box 6007
      Long Island City, NY 11106-0007

      OR

      2. Please send money online via PayPal
      http://www.jokedujour.com/paypal.htm

      You can use PayPal link even if you don't have a
      PayPal account by charging your contribution
      to a debit or credit card. Please consider it.

      Thank you very much!

      Keep smiling. It's contagious!

      LadyHawke

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:
      <>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>
      <>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>
      SUBSCRIBE to our Newsletters:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Joke du Jour Funny Sex du Jour
      Jewish Joke du Jour Quote du Jour
      LadyHawke's Weekly Jokes
      http://www.jokedujour.com/subscribe.htm

      For Advertising & Sponsorship, write to
      mailto:Administrator@...?Subject=Ad_Rates_JJdJ

      VISIT our archives at http://www.jokedujour.com/archive.htm

      SUBMIT jokes to submission@...

      ///, //// Please visit our web pages at
      \ /, / / http://www.jokedujour.com
      \ /, _/ /
      \_ / _/ /
      \__/_ /
      />>> \_\ Personal web page is at
      /,)^_._\ http://www.ladyhawk.com
      (/

      If you have any problems unsubscribing this mailing list,
      in accordance with the 2005 Can-Spam act, you can contact me at: