JJdJ Nov 3, 05: Silver Dollar

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2 9:00 PM
      Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      Please visit our sponsors. They keep JJdJ priceless!

      With our mortgage search engine technology..

      competing lenders will earn your business.
      Rates are still low, but they will
      probably be going back up soon.

      Take cash out for home improvements,
      or consolidate your debt into one
      low monthly payment.

      Nov 3, 2005 Volume 71, Issue 600

      Jewish Joke du Jour Table of Content

      o "Silver Dollar"
      o Links du Jour

      What an understanding mama...

      View funny pictures at JdJ Thrills & Delights webpages:

      "Silver Dollar"

      A Jewish girl comes home and says, "Ma,
      I got married."

      Her mother says, "Oy, that's great."

      She says, "But, Ma, he's an Arab."

      Her mother says, "Oy, that's not so great."

      She says, "But, Ma, he's an Arab sheik. He's
      wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. You and
      Daddy are going to live in the lap of luxury for
      the rest of your lives."

      Six months later, she walks in the house and says,
      "Ma, I love my Arab sheik, but my G~d, all he wants
      to do is boff me in my butt. Day and night, that's all
      he'll do is bang me in my butt. When we got married,
      my butthole was the size of a dime.. now, it's the size
      of a silver dollar."

      Her mother says, "So, for ninety cents you're going
      to make trouble?"

      All You Need For The Perfect Coffee Experience.
      Try Gevalia Kaffe. Keep your FREE gifts.

      Act now and receive, for only $14.95, including S & H:

      Try our extraordinary coffee and you'll have everything
      you need for the perfect coffee taste experience.
      Fresh, rich Gevalia coffee brewed to perfection in a
      beautifully designed, state-of-the-art coffeemaker—
      our FREE GIFT to you. Remember, order today and
      you'll also get two ceramic mugs and a Gevalia
      signature coffee scoop.

      At Gevalia, we don't believe in surprises…
      … like hidden fees & commitments. So we invite you
      to read our fine print & discover what makes us so extraordinary.

      -No commitment -No cancellation fees
      -No additional coffee to purchase
      -24 hour/7 day customer service
      -40 varieties of coffees & teas
      -Easily customize selections, amount & timing shipments

      To contact us or to explore some of the other extraordinary
      gourmet pleasures in the world of Gevalia go to:

      Links du Jour

      Subscribe Now and Get 10 Bonus Ringtones!

      You are eligible to receive a FREE
      Best Buy $500.00 Gift Card today.
      Receive your gift card today!

      Would you like FREE* gas for a year by
      participating in a special promotion?

      The 20 Action Movies you've been waiting for!

      Complimentary* $100 Gift Card to MLB.com!
      Hurry, supplies are limited!

      Copyright © 1999 - 2005 Jewish Joke du Jour
      All Rights reserved. Permission is granted for noncommercial
      distribution of JJdJ jokes as long as this full copyright notice
      is included, including subscription information.

      Not already a Subscriber??? Subscribe NOW!
      Send a blank e-mail to JJdJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or click here mailto:JJdJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
      Please support Joke du Jour. Thank you.
      SUBSCRIBE to our Newsletters:
      Joke du Jour Funny Sex du Jour
      Jewish Joke du Jour Quote du Jour
      LadyHawke's Weekly Jokes

      For Advertising & Sponsorship, write to

      VISIT our archives at http://www.jokedujour.com/archive.htm

      SUBMIT jokes to submission@...

      ///, //// Please visit our web pages at
      \ /, / / http://www.jokedujour.com
      \ /, _/ /
      \_ / _/ /
      \__/_ /
      />>> \_\ Personal web page is at
      /,)^_._\ http://www.ladyhawk.com

      If you have any problems unsubscribing this mailing list,
      in accordance with the 2004 Can-Spam act, you can contact me at:

      Ms. Irene A. Mystery
      Editor at Joke du Jour
      P. O. Box 6007
      Long Island City, NY 11106-0007