JJdJ Feb 8, 05: Blesssings

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2005
      Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      Did you know there’s a 40% chance you’re overpaying
      on your property taxes? Find out now! Get a FREE
      Property Tax Reduction Kit when you join AHA
      (American Homeowners Association) for a 30-Day Trial!

      Feb 8, 2005 Volume 62, Issue 523

      Lucky or not? You decide...

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
      Please support Joke du Jour. Thank you.

      Rifka and Beckie were talking about their children.
      Rifka asked Beckie how her daughter was.

      "Not too good. My daughter just divorced her
      husband. He was a doctor."

      Rifka replied, "Oh, I am so sorry to hear that."

      Beckie continued, "Yes, it is sad. Her first husband,
      whom she divorced three years ago, was a dentist.
      But she is OK now, she is dating a handsome lawyer."

      "A dentist, a doctor and a lawyer," Rifka exclaimed,
      "OY VEY! All this naches (blesssings) from just
      one daughter!"

      Copyright © 1999 - 2005 Jewish Joke du Jour
      All Rights reserved. Permission is granted for noncommercial
      distribution of JJdJ jokes as long as this full copyright notice
      is included, including subscription information.

      Not already a Subscriber??? Subscribe NOW!
      Send a blank e-mail to JJdJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or click here mailto:JJdJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      SUBSCRIBE to our Newsletters:
      Joke du Jour Funny Sex du Jour