JJdJ May 4, 04: The Will

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      If this was forwarded to you, and you would like to
      SUBSCRIBE, send an e-mail to:

      And now, these important words from our sponsor:

      Need cash fast?

      Get a $500 CASH ADVANCE overnight! Let YourCashCentral
      get you the cash you need.

      May 4, 2004 Volume 54, Issue 441

      When there is a will, there is a way...

      "The Will"

      Morris had died.

      His lawyer is standing before the family and reads
      out Morris' Last Will and Testament.
      "To my dear wife Esther, I leave the house,
      150 acres of land, and 1 million dollars.

      To my son Barry, I leave my Big Lexus and the
      new Jaguar.

      To my daughter Shirley, I leave my yacht and

      And to my brother-in-law Aaron, who always
      insisted that health is better than wealth, I leave
      my treadmill."

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
      Please support Jewish Joke du Jour. Thank you.

      Not already a Subscriber??? Subscribe NOW!
      Send a blank e-mail to JJdJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or click here mailto:JJdJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      LadyHawke's Introduction Copyright and
      Joke Compilation Rights © 1999 - 2004