JJdJ Nov 4, 03: Elderly Wedding

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3 10:00 PM
      Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      If this was forwarded to you, and you would like to
      SUBSCRIBE, send an e-mail to:

      And now, these important words from our sponsor:

      Amazing eBay Story - Woman Made $11,212!
      Finally, one of the greatest eBay sellers in the
      country teaches you how to buy brand-name
      products far below wholesale, and how to
      easily sell them for huge profits!

      Nov 4, 2003 Volume 47, Issue 391

      We all have our priorities....

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
      Please support Jewish Joke du Jour. Thank you.

      "Elderly Wedding"

      A rabbi was called to a Miami Beach Nursing
      Home to perform a wedding. An anxious old
      man met him at the door. The rabbi sat down
      to counsel the old man and asked several

      "Do you love her?"

      The old man replied, "I guess."

      "Is she a good Jewish woman?"

      "I don't know for sure," the old man answered.

      "Does she have lots of money?" asked the rabbi.

      "I doubt it."

      "Then why are you marrying her?" the rabbi asked.

      "Well, she can drive at night," the old man said.

      Not already a Subscriber??? Subscribe NOW!
      Send a blank e-mail to JJdJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or click here mailto:JJdJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      LadyHawke's Introduction Copyright and
      Joke Compilation Rights © 1999 - 2003