JJdJ Aug 5, 03: Just Choking

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      If this was forwarded to you, and you would like to
      SUBSCRIBE, send an e-mail to:

      And now, these important words from our sponsor:

      Live Longer and Healthier!

      And have more Energy!
      Free Health and Nutrition Coaching.

      Aug 5, 2003 Volume 46, Issue 385

      Who's joking?

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
      Please support Jewish Joke du Jour. Thank you.

      "Just Choking"

      Out to lunch one day, a couple immigrants
      were having a fine time until Sammy began
      to gag.

      "I---I think I svallowed a bone," Sammy gasped.

      "Sammy," said Morris, "are you choking?"

      "No, demmit, I'm serious!"

      Not already a Subscriber??? Subscribe NOW!
      Send a blank e-mail to JJdJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or click here mailto:JJdJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      LadyHawke's Introduction Copyright and
      Joke Compilation Rights © 1999 - 2003