[jjdj] Feb 1, 00: Smart Dog in Training

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2000
      Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      This is strictly an Opt-In list!
      Instructions how to UNsubscribe appear at the very bottom.

      Please visit our sponsors. They keep this list FREE!

      MyCoupons.com -- organize your coupon and freebie email
      into one easy to use FREE web based email account.
      Participate in our interactive My ShoppingBoards.
      Get important shopping tips and information.
      Locate all of the great coupons found online.
      Win FREE prizes. If you love coupons and freebies,
      you'll love MyCoupons.com. Sign up FREE!
      http://www.afreeplace.com/lwj/mc.htm OR

      February 1, 2000 Volume 5, Issue 31

      Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof!
      {I learned a foreign language...}

      FREEBIE du Jour is: e-mail from Life Minders!
      Sign Up Now To Win $1,000 Cash!

      "Smart Dog in Training"

      Morris gets a new dog and can't wait to show him off
      to his neighbor. So when the neighbor comes over,
      the guy calls the dog into the house, bragging about
      how smart he is. The dog quickly comes running and
      stands looking up at his master, tail wagging furiously,
      mouth open, tongue hanging out, eyes bright with

      Morris points to the newspaper on the couch and
      commands, "FETCH!"

      Immediately, the dog climbs onto the couch and sits
      down. His tail wagging stops and the doggie-smile
      disappears. Looking balefully up at his master, he
      says in a whiny voice.....

      ...."You think this is easy wagging my tail all the time?
      Oy! It hurts from so much wagging! And you think
      that designer dog food you're feeding me is good?
      You try it. It's dreck! Too salty! And what do you care?
      You just push me out the door to take a squirt twice
      a day. I can't even remember the last time you took
      me out for a good walk."

      The neighbor is amazed. "What the hell is that?
      Your dog is sitting there talking!!"

      "Oh, I know", explains the dog owner, "He's young,
      and I'm still training him. He thought I said KVETCH!

      ** Dictionary **

      Dreck - garbage
      To kvetch - to complain
      To SUBSCRIBE, please send a blank e-mail to
      You *must* be over 18 to subscribe to this list!

      To UNSUBSCRIBE, please send a blank e-mail to

      To inquire about Advertising & Sponsorship, write to

      When forwarding, please keep ABOVE section
      of the *signature* INTACT. Thank you.

      SUBMIT a joke to submission@...

      To subscribe to Joke du Jour, send email to

      To subscribe to Horoscope du Jour, send email to

      To subscribe to Jewish Joke du Jour, send email to

      ///, //// Please visit our archives at
      \ /, / / http://www.egroups.com/list/fsdj/
      \ /, _/ /
      \_ / _/ / Main page http://www.funnysexdujour.com