JJdJ Jan 2, 03: Gentile Jokes

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      This is an Opt-In list! To unsubscribe, please
      send an e-mail to jjdj-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      And now, these important words from our sponsor:

      Ready to be seduced?
      Get 4 erotica books for $1, plus a free book.
      Awaken your sensual side and embrace a
      world of pleasures with steamy titles at
      substantial savings. Click for details.
      <A http://track.directleads.com/ad.html?o=15082&a=CD90 ">Click Here</A>

      Jan 2, 2003 Volume 39, Issue 324

      All we ever hear are Jewish jokes, so let's
      start the New Year with some gentile jokes,
      shall we?

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
      Please support Jewish Joke du Jour. Thank you.

      "Gentile Jokes"

      A Gentile goes into a clothing store and says:
      "This is a very fine jacket. How much is it?"
      The salesman says: "It's $500."
      The Gentile says, "OK, I'll take it."

      The first one says, "You own your own business,
      don't you? How's it going?"
      The other Gentile says; "Just great! Thanks
      for asking!"

      Two Gentile mothers meet on the street and start
      talking about children.
      Gentile mother 1 (said with pride): "My son is a
      construction worker!"
      Gentile mother 2 (said with more pride): "My son
      is a truck driver!"

      A man calls his mother and says, "Mother, I know
      you're expecting me for dinner this evening, but
      something important has come up and I can't
      make it."
      His mother says, "OK."

      Not already a Subscriber??? Subscribe NOW!
      Send a blank e-mail to JJdJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or click here mailto:JJdJ-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      LadyHawke's Introduction Copyright and
      Joke Compilation Rights © 1999 - 2003