JJdJ Dec 11, 12: Pregnant Jewish Girl

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      Dec 11, 2012 Volume 154, Issue 1289

      Jewish Joke du Jour Table of Content

      o Jewish Quote du Jour
      o "Pregnant Jewish Girl"
      o Jewish Picture du Jour

      What? Pregnant? Are you sure?

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
      Please support Joke du Jour. Thank you.

      Jewish Quote du Jour

      "I see all this and know that if we are to save
      the Jewish state and its three-and-a-half million
      Jews from terrible horrors, we must rise up and
      demand a fundamental change in the very
      system of government."
      -- Meir Kahane

      "Pregnant Jewish Girl"

      A 25-year-old Jewish girl tells her Mom that she has
      missed her period for 2 months. Very worried, the
      mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy
      kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant.

      Shouting and crying, the mother says, "Who was the
      pig that did this to you? I want to know!"

      Without answering, the girl picks up the phone and
      makes a call.

      Half an hour later, a Mercedes stops in front of their
      house. A mature and distinguished man with gray
      hair and wearing a yarmulke steps out of the car
      and enters the house. He sits in the living room with
      the father, mother, and the girl.

      Then he tells them, "Your daughter has informed me
      of the problem. I can't marry her because of my
      personal family situation but I'll take charge. I will pay
      all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of
      her life.

      "Additionally, if a girl is born, I will bequeath two retail
      furniture stores, a deli, a condo in Miami, and a
      $1,000,000 bank account."

      "If a boy is born, my legacy will be a chain of jewelry
      stores and a $25,000,000 bank account."

      "However, if there is a miscarriage, I'm not sure what
      to do. What do you suggest?"

      All silent at this point, the mother placed a hand firmly
      on the man's shoulder and told him,

      "Well... You'll give her another try, won't you?"

      Jewish Picture du Jour

      Copyright © 1995 - 2012 Jewish Joke du Jour.
      All Rights reserved.
      Feel free to forward this, in its entirety, to anybody.

      To Subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to: