JJdJ Nov 1, 12: A Jew At The Exclusive Gold Club

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
                   Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      Nov 1, 2012              Volume 153, Issue 1278

               Jewish Joke du Jour Table of Content

      o        Jewish Quote du Jour
      o        "Who Is A Jew At The Exclusive Gold Club?"

      They don't do that anymore, do they?

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
               Please support Joke du Jour. Thank you.

              Jewish Quote du Jour

      It's based around a Jewish family but it
      really is a universal theme about getting
      along and coming along."
      -- Jami Gertz

      "Who Is A Jew At The Exclusive Gold Club?"

      Shloyme Seltzer has become rich and wants
      to show off, so he orders his driver to drive
      him to this new exclusive golf club with his
      new Cadillac.

      Unfortunately a sign at the door unmistakably
      states that Jews are not permitted access.
      The driver wants to return home, but not

      Shloyme says: "Wait here for me."

      His driver responds: "But don't you see the
      sign? They'll kick you out immediately!"

      Shloyme says, "I don't have to tell them I'm
      Jewish." and he leaves for the gate.

      So the driver waits... One hour... two hours...
      three hours. After three and a half hours,
      Shloyme is kicked out by two body-builder
      type guardsmen.

      The driver asks: "What happened?"

      Shloyme says,"Everything was fine until we
      played hole number eight! Accidentally I
      shot my ball into one of these ponds. I
      shouted: 'Oh, my G~d, what'll I do now?'
      And then the waters separated and everybody

      Copyright © 1995 - 2012 Jewish Joke du Jour.
      All Rights reserved.
      Feel free to forward this, in its entirety, to anybody.

      To Subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:

      SUBSCRIBE to our Newsletters:
      Joke du Jour     Funny Sex du Jour
      Jewish Joke du Jour       Quote du Jour
      LadyHawke's Weekly Jokes

      For Advertising & Sponsorship, write to

      SUBMIT jokes to submission@...

      If you have any problems unsubscribing from
      this mailing list, in accordance with the 2005
      Can-Spam act, you can contact me at:

      Ms. Irene A. Mystery
      Editor at Joke du Jour
      P. O. Box 6007