JJdJ Sep 11, 12: Temple President

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2012
      Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      Sep 11, 2012 Volume 151, Issue 1263

      Jewish Joke du Jour Table of Content

      o Jewish Quote du Jour
      o "Temple President"

      As good as it gets...

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
      Please support Joke du Jour. Thank you.

      Jewish Quote du Jour

      "I was proud to witness American Jewish
      organizations found the Save Darfur Coalition
      in June 2004 to mobilize a coordinated interfaith
      response to the ongoing humanitarian disaster."
      -- Jan Schakowsky

      "Temple President"

      There is the story of a temple president who
      got up one Saturday morning and announced
      to the congregation: "I have good news and
      bad news.

      The good news is, we have enough money
      to pay for our new building program.

      The bad news is, it's still out there in your pockets."

      Copyright © 1995 - 2012 Jewish Joke du Jour.
      All Rights reserved.
      Feel free to forward this, in its entirety, to anybody.

      To Subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:

      SUBSCRIBE to our Newsletters:
      Joke du Jour Funny Sex du Jour
      Jewish Joke du Jour Quote du Jour
      LadyHawke's Weekly Jokes

      For Advertising & Sponsorship, write to

      SUBMIT jokes to submission@...

      If you have any problems unsubscribing from
      this mailing list, in accordance with the 2005
      Can-Spam act, you can contact me at:

      Ms. Irene A. Mystery
      Editor at Joke du Jour
      P. O. Box 6007