JJdJ Jul 1, 09: The Rabbi and the Blind Man

  • Irene A. Mystery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
                   Welcome to Jewish Joke du Jour!

      Jun 30, 2009              Volume 114, Issue 979

               Jewish Joke du Jour Table of Content

      o        Jewish Quote du Jour
      o        "The Rabbi and the Blind Man"

      Keep LadyHawke flying:
               Please support Joke du Jour. Thank you.

              Jewish Quote du Jour

      "As you teach, you learn."
      -- Jewish Proverb

      "The Rabbi and the Blind Man"

      Moyshe was a Rabbi well known for his charity
      and generous nature.

      One day during Passover, Moyshe had lunch in the
      park. While he was sharing his matzo with the park
      birds, a man who was obviously blind, sat down
      next to him.

      The blind man turned and said, "Is someone there?"

      The Rabbi replied, "Shalom, my name is Moyshe
      Slavinsky. I'm the Rabbi for the local shul. Would
      you like to share some of my lunch?"

      The man replied, "My name is Steve Johnson. Yes,
      that's very kind of you, but I'm not Jewish, Rabbi."

      The Rabbi said, "It doesn't matter to me whether or
      not your Jewish."

      With that, the Rabbi handed the man a sheet of
      matzoh. The man took it and was feeling it on both

      The man suddenly broke out laughing, turned to the
      Rabbi and said, "Who writes this stuff?"

      Copyright © 1995 - 2009 Jewish Joke du Jour.
      All Rights reserved.
      Feel free to forward this, in its entirety, to anybody.

      To Subscribe to this group, send a blank email to:

      To Unsubscribe from this group, send a blank email to:

      SUBSCRIBE to our Newsletters:
      Joke du Jour     Funny Sex du Jour
      Jewish Joke du Jour       Quote du Jour
      LadyHawke's Weekly Jokes

      For Advertising & Sponsorship, write to

      SUBMIT jokes to submission@...

      If you have any problems unsubscribing from
      this mailing list, in accordance with the 2005
      Can-Spam act, you can contact me at:

      Ms. Irene A. Mystery
      Editor at Joke du Jour
      P. O. Box 6007