Seeking NGO leaders from ASIA for Fellowships - Thai, Korea, Japan, Indonesia, China, Singapore

  • Pareena Prayukvong
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2011

      If you cannot read below message, please visit http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/the-network-of-ngo-business-partnerships-for-sustainable-development/nonprofit-leaders-in-asia-apply-for-a-prestigious-fellowship-in-the-us-with-atla/209170439102454

      Atlas Corps Seeks Nonprofit Leaders from Around the World (with a Focus on Fellows from Asia)
      Deadline extended to April 30, Apply ASAP for this Prestigious Fellowship

      Atlas Corps seeks candidates from every country in the world, but we particularly need help finding skilled nonprofit professionals from Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, or China. We are especially looking for nonprofit leaders who speak Japanese, Thai, or Bahasa.

      In particular we are seeking:
      1) social entrepreneurs from East Asia to be placed at Ashoka
      2) nonprofit leaders who have experience with child rights / trafficking for ICMEC (International Center for Missing and Exploited Children)
      3) any NGO/nonprofit/social sector leader with great experience in Japan

      More information and how to apply: http://www.atlascorps.org/apply.html

      Candidates need to have a college degree, be proficient in English and have at least two years of nonprofit experience. The age of our Fellows ranges from 24-34 and the average age is 29 years old.  Last year we had 1,000 people apply for 21 positions, but we don't have a lot of candidates from East Asia so this could be a great chance for a strong candidate to get accepted into a very prestigious program with a little bit less competition than usual.  Application deadline was April 15, but we are extending it to April 30th.  All of the expenses are paid for this year long fellowship and Fellows are placed at nonprofits in DC, NYC, and San Francisco, such as Ashoka, the Grameen Foundation, Asian American Lead, the UN Foundation, the U.S. Peace Corps, and the International Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

      Deadline has been extended to April 30th, can you help spread the word by forwarding this email to people you know? http://www.atlascorps.org/apply.html Please have them direct questions to apply@....

      You could also post a short note on Facebook and Twitter:

      Nonprofit leaders in Asia! Apply for a prestigious fellowship in the U.S. with @AtlasCorps http://www.atlascorps.org/apply.html Plz Rt

      Do you know nonprofit leaders around the world who could become Atlas Corps Fellows? http://www.atlascorps.org/apply.html

      Connect with us online: