Fwd: 13th IAVE Asia-Pacific Volunteer Conference homepage open!

  • Win Mektripop
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011

      ประชาัสัมพันงานอาสาสมัครเอเชียแปซิฟิค IAVE ปีนี้ที่เกาหลี 28-31 ตุลาคม 2554 ผู้สนใจสามารถดูได้ที่ www.2011iavekorea.org

           the 13th IAVE Asia-Pacific Regional Volunteer Conference

      2011 제13차 아시아·태평양지역 자원봉사대회 홈페이지에 오신 것을 환영합니다.Welcome to your visit to the13th IAVE Asia-Pacific Regional Volunteer Conference site.

       Thank you for your concern of Our 13th IAVE Asia-Pacific Volunteer Conference!

      We opend The 13th IAVE Asia-Pacific Conference homepage.

      Please check it and give us more concern.

      Anytime Anywhere we will give you our reply when you ask something.

      I will wait for your visit of our homepage~

      our homepage address is www.2011iavekorea.org

      Best Regards

      From. Inho

      --