05-06-06 Mtn. City Show Pics

  • jason
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 8:11 AM
      I've got the pictures from this past Saturday nights show
      completed and posted on the TCW Action Shots (yahoo) web site. If
      you missed the show you missed another great one. There are new tag
      champions. One of which is Jamie Gibson. I guess Jamie finaly got
      his "gold" (I still think that the Chicken looks better with the
      belt). Oh yeah, There was a Blind fold Battle Royal. I never have
      seen anything like this before. It was great. The crowd was into
      the show from the very beginning. The whole night seemed to go
      well. TCW was also able to raise a pretty good amount of money for
      Rondall Clark. Rondall was the fan that had to leave the March show
      early because of his house being on fire. Way to go TCW for showing
      that wrestling feds do care about the fans more than just a "butt in
      the seat".

      If you had your picture taken with one of the wrestlers your
      picture is in the "loyal fans" part of the web site.

      The Guy Behind The Camera
      Jason
      My Space Link
      http://www.myspace.com/mtnman423