UPCOMING LEGENDS EVENTS

  • juanita ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006
      UPCOMING LEGENDS EVENTS

      APRIL 22-23

      Rare West Coast Appearance of legendary Hall of Fame wrestlers

      Ray & Sharon Courts Present
      Hollywood Collectors &
      Celebrities Show
      "NEW" Show Location
      The Hilton Burbank Airport Hotel & Convention Center
      2500 North Hollywood Way
      Burbank, California

      Hollywood Collectors Show
      www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com
      for details.

      Guests include:
      Khosrow 'The Iron Sheik' Vaziri
      Captain Lou Albano
      Nikolai Volkoff
      'Leaping' Lanny Poffo Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
      Also of note:
      "The Platinum Princess of Porn" SEKA Mia 'The Knockout' St.
      John
      Boxers: Heavyweight Champion Of The World Jimmy Ellis & Tommy
      Morrison
      '91 & '94 United States National Figure Skating Champion Tonya
      Harding
      plus tons of top TV and movie stars- check website for more details.

      APRIL 29, 2006
      NWA RETURNS TO MANVILLE, NJ WITH J-CUP TOURNAMENT, JIMMY SNUKA,
      LOU ALBANO & MORE April 29, 2006
      by Mike Johnson @ 9:24:00 AM on 4/16/2006

      J-CUP GEARS UP FOR MANVILLE

      With just weeks away, Manville's VFW Hall, located at 600 Washington
      Ave will be gearing up for a National Wrestling Superstars
      presentation on Saturday April 29th at 7:35pm.

      This will be a first for Manville as this hot bed of pro wrestling
      has be awarded the prestigious Chris Candido Memorial J-Cup
      Tournament, a once a year showdown pitting the greatest Cruiser and
      Middleweights on the pro circuit, as 12 of these high-flying madmen
      will each square off in four 3 way dance elimination bouts and the
      winner of the 3 ways will face off in two one on one bouts as the
      winner of the one-on-ones will square off in a final main event
      later that evening. Just some of the participants: last year's
      winner Shooter Mike Kruel, Sabian, Ruckus, Gavin Quest, Deranged,
      Archadia, Nicky Oceans, Grim Reaper and more.

      Also on this explosive card will be WWE legend Captain Lou Albano
      as he will be reunited with Jimmy Superfly Snuka of the WWE Hall of
      Fame one more time plus the A Famous Clown will see action.

      Something fun has been added to the NWS website
      (www.nwswrestling.com). Visit the site and click on the J-Cup icon
      and vote for who they think will win this prestigious tournament.

      Tickets are priced at $18 adults; $15 children and seniors and are
      available on-line at www.doubleplaytixx.com. To charge tickets by
      phone call 732-888-1704.

      MAY 6 10AM-5PM

      New York Collector's Show- CDs, Records, tapes, videos, memorabilia,
      comics, sportscards & much more

      Special Guest: Johnny Valiant

      The Holy Cross School
      332 W. 43rd Street between 8th & 9th
      Admission $5.00
      Info: 718-972-3872
      E-mail: VideoWizards@...

      SAT. MAY 20, 2006

      PRO WRESTLING HALL OF FAME INDUCTIONS

      Legends making an appearance at this years induction events include
      Killer Kowalski, Dominic Denucci, George "The Animal" Steele, Ida
      May Martinez, Don Leo Jonathan, "Butcher" Vachon, Nick
      Bockwinkel, "Irish" Davey O'Hannon, "Hillbilly" Cousin Luke, Angelo
      Savoldi, Missing Link, "The Destroyer" Dick Beyer, Ax of
      Demolition, "Irish" Terry Gunn, Ann Casey, Penny Banner, Greg "The
      Hammer" Valentine, Red Bastien, J.J. Dillon, Billy Two Rivers, The
      Fabulous Moolah, Mae Young, Kathleen Wembley, and Gloria Barattini.
      Join us on induction weekend for your chance to meet these legendary
      wrestlers.

      Info: http://www.pwhf.org/

      JUNE 2-4
      Crowne Plaza Hotel
      SECAUCUS-MEADOWLANDS
      2 HARMON PLAZA
      SECAUCUS, NJ 07094
      Tel: 1-201-348-6900
      Fax: 1-201-348-1407
      Friday - 6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
      Saturday - 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
      Sunday - 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
      Chiller Theatre is proud to announce

      Bruno Sammartino

      Sponsored by Double Play Tickets and Promotions courtesy of
      WrestleReunion

      Rocky "Soulman" Johnson

      Sponsored by Double Play Tickets and Promotions

      Afa the Samoan

      Double Play Tickets in coordination with USO Foundation

      For more information on this event check below:

      www.chillertheatre.com

      Tony Pellicone Double Play Tickets and Promotions
      www.doubleplaytixx.com Doubleplaytixx@...
      www.doubleplaypromo.com

      JUNE 24-25 (SAT-SUN) Summer Sizzler !
      The Big Apple Con
      Theme - Superman Movie.......
      The oldest and longest running comic, art and toy show in
      New York City !

      Featured guests include: Roddy Piper, Lou Albano & Luscious Johnny
      Valiant

      At the
      Penn Plaza Pavilion
      401 Seventh Avenue at 33rd St.
      New York, NY 10001-2062
      Admission $15.00 at the door

      http://www.bigapplecon.com/

      WRESTLING RADIO in April:

      I would like to inform all pro wrestling fans promoters, wrestlers,
      Roller Derby Stars, actors and Movie Producers/Directors worldwide
      that Pro Wrestling Film Talk and Roller Derby radio is now on the
      air. We are on WRFN 98.9 in Nashville Tn. And can be heard on the
      net at www.radiofreenashville.org every Tuesdays at 10pm central
      standard . The show is being hosted by K9 Kohl, We will have special
      guests both by phone and in the studio. We strongly encourage fans
      to please call in tell us your opinions who you would like to see at
      your local indy show or who you would like to hear and talk to on
      our show. Please help us make this show soar so we can help the indy
      wrestling world pick up new fans to help build the wrestling
      business soar to new heights. If you havent been to an indy
      wrestling show you are missing out on the way wrestling used to be.
      Remember your W.W.E. stars started in the indys and you can meet the
      next possible superstar in your hometown. We also encourage
      wrestlers and promoters worldwide to please call in and give us info
      on shows you wrestle for to help build a bigger fan base. The Studio
      Our official website is www.prowrestlingandfilmtalk.com Our
      upcoming guests in April include:

      April 18th

      Female wrestler from N.Y. Kayla,
      Miss Montgomery,
      PrimeTime Amy Lee,
      and from the Calgary Stampede Events Coordinator Bob Johnson,

      April 25th
      Loverboy Dennis Condrey
      Nashville Roller Derby,
      Kodee Kash and

      Join us in making this show a success so we
      can help put people in the seats at Indy shows and at Independent
      Movie Theatre's worldwide Come into our chatroom while we are on
      the air live to ask any questions to the hosts and/or guests give
      your opinions on your local matches or this radio show and just
      have fun
      SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
      You can now listen to us on you home or cell phone from your car,
      work, walking, or the dressing room as we are now broadcasting on
      Mobil Broadcasting Network. 1. Go to www.mymbn.com, and register the
      phone numbers of your choice - home, cell, work, etc. Click on
      the "Members" tab at the top of the home page, and type in the
      numbers in the window on the page on the left side. Registering is
      required to use this service but is free of any charge.
      2. After registering, call MBN at (615) 727-9201 from a registered
      number.
      3. Select "1" from the menu options.
      4. Enter the Radio Free Nashville code from your keypad - "9989" -
      listen and enjoy!

      Cell charges apply per your individual service provider agreement.
      Of course since we are on at night most people will have free
      minutes.

      K9 KOHL

      Iron Sheik and Annihilation on 4/18 TTRS
      Last week we had a great interview from Rhino. Check it out in the
      archives.
      Tune into http://www.trashtalkingradio.com for this Tuesday's show
      at 7 PM EST and ask your questions in the live chat.
      Stream Connection: http://67.15.229.103:8020/listen.pls

      -----------

      Annihilation
      At 7' tall this guy is a legit tough guy. He was Tod Gordon's
      Bodyguard and worked with 3PW. He is back and working with PWU. This
      week he breaks his silence and talks to our show for the first time.

      -----------

      Iron Sheik
      A Real Olympic Hero and Athlete. He was WWWF Champion in the 70's
      and a major bad guy in all the promotions he worked. He is living
      the American Dream and a Legend in the business. This week he
      returns to the show and will give us some insight on his rise to the
      top and his thoughts on being a WWE Hall of Famer.

      For the best in wrestling MERCHANDISE visit:

      http://www.doubleplaypromo.com/merchandise.html

      www.wrestlingthenandnow.com (Ask for FREE merchandise list)

      Join these great fan clubs for pro wrestling legends: