Tonights Show

  • jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2006
      Boy how time flies. It seems like is was just yesturday and I was
      getting ready for the December TCW show. Tonights show should be one
      to remember. There is a rivelry that is heating up between THe Ice
      man Jeff Storm and Hardbody Allen King. You've got Brother -vs-
      Brother with Chance Gibson -vs- Jamie Gibson. And Who could forget
      about Stallian Defending his title against the Fairy, Opps I mean
      Exotica. I hope to see every body there. The doors open @ 7:00pm
      and bell time is @ 8:00pm. Oh yeah one more thing the show is at the
      old shouns school in Mountian City Tennessee. If for some reason you
      cant make the show be sure to check back @ the TCW Actionshots (yahoo
      Group) web page for all of tonights pictures.

      The Guy Behind The Camera
      Jason