Latest TCW Action Shots Poll Results

  • jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Well the resluts are now in from the latest polls. It looks like
      the favorite match from last month's show was Jeff Storm -VS- Jamie
      Gibson. I couldn't belive what the result of the other poll was.
      There is a 4 way tie for who the fans would like to see wrestle each
      other. The winning wrestlers are Exotica, Allen King, Jeff Storm,
      And Brett Storm. I have a great idea. Since Jeff Storm is
      currently holding a title (or at least I think he is) why not have a 4
      way dance for the title. You never know that might just be one more
      of a match. You know TCW Officials that type of match might just be
      one of the greated ever. Think about it.

      The Guy Behind The Camera

      Jason