11-05-05 TCW show

  • jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2005
      Well once again I'm running behind. Never the less I do have
      the 11-05-05 TCW show 's pics now posted on the TCW Action Shots
      yahoo group. While you are looking at the pics from the show be
      sure to check out the new pic of Jamie Gibson and Vixxen in
      the "wrestlers and managers" section of the photo gallery.

      I'm going to have a special Christams sell on the DVDs that I
      make of the TCW shows. For one night only at the next Show which
      will be held 12-03-05 at Shouns School in Mountain City, Tennessee.
      The DVDs are going to be $5.00 each.

      I've got a couple of polls running on the web site also. Make
      sure you let TCW know what the fans want. This is a way for fans to
      voice their oppinions.

      Listen up TCW officials. There have been several people ask me
      about when my match is going to be with me wearing my thong and
      bringing out the pudding. I've got an Idea. Lets have a mixed
      gender match. I'll bring my chocolate pudding and wear my thong if
      you can get the "chicken lady" from the audience to wrestle me. I'm
      sure that this would be a great holiday treat for all of TCW fans.

      One more thing. Ive put a special pic up on the web site
      honoring Eddie Guerrero.

      The Guy Behind The Camera
      Jason