Long over due

  • jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29 9:09 AM
      I now have the pictures from the 10-08-05 TCW show posted on the
      Yahoo group TCW Action Shots web page. I want to appologize to all
      of TCW and its fans for this delay. I also have the 10-08-05 show on
      DVD. You can purchase it at the next show that is coming up a week
      from today (11-05-05). I also want to let everybody know that unless
      I can get my video camera fixed or be able to buy a new one the 11-05-
      05 show might not be on DVD :( . Hopefully I'll get everything back
      up and running before next week.

      I want to thank Rebecca Lynn for all of her help since the last
      show. By me thanking Rebecca does this mean that I've been caught up
      in the EVIL web of the "Player's Club"?

      The Guy Behind The Broken Camera
      Jason