A little less than 2 weeks

  • jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Just think TCW is going to be back in action in less than two
      weeks.I dont know how many of you keep up with the polls but in one of
      the last ones most people said that they would like to see TCW weekly
      or bi-monthly. If this is the case then why isn't there more people
      at the show's. Let's all come out and show our support for TCW and
      maybe the dream of them coming to Mountain City more than once a month
      or every other month will come true.

      (The person behind the camera)
      Jason

      p.s.
      Don't forget to check out TCW Action Shots (tcwactionshots) in the
      yahoo groups.