EVERYBODY NEEDS TO CHECK OUT THE NEW MAIN PICTURE

  • jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      The new main pic for the TCW Action Shots page you have to see.
      This is one of the best if not the best pic I've ever seen taken
      during a wrestling match. When I wrote a comment after the 5-21-05
      show that you just had to be there to understand why the show was so
      great. This pic will tell just a small part of the story. I'd like
      to encourage everybody now to start planning for the June 18th show in
      Mountian City. Yeah you could be boring and live your life looking a
      pics on the net but why not come out and make some memories that will
      last a life time. Then you can come back to the TCW web site and show
      all of your friends what you have experienced. I do mean experience
      too. That is what a TCW event is an experience for the whole family
      to enjoy and share not just some old wrestling show.

      Jason