No activity in last 7 days
Jwacc is an informal group of families in Juneau with adopted Chinese Children that formed in October 2000. The goals of this group are to provide support and information to its families and the community reguarding adoptive issues and Chinese culture. The group hopes to meet at least once a month. Language and cultural classes are being discussed and we hope to celebrate Chinese holidays together to provide our children with a respect and knowledge of their birth culture. Those who are in the process of adopting or are familiar with the Chinese culture are invited to join us.
- Nov 12, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.