RE: [jftcycling] Re:reminder - 17 jan 2008

  • Jean-Francois TORRELLE
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2009
      Hi Wally

      yes ! so coffee at 5.50am....

      Rgds,

      JFT

      To: jftcycling@yahoogroups.com
      From: wjbigler@...
      Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:59:22 -0500
      Subject: [jftcycling] Re:reminder - 17 jan 2008

      Hey Jean-Francois, don't you mean depart the Longhouse at 6:00AM?
      Regards,
      Wally

      check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages
    • winston cervantes
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2009
        JFT,

        I won't make it :-( because of kids' sports. But don't forget about me, keep sending those ride schedules. I will certainly join you pretty soon. Take care always.

        Merci,

        Winston C.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 15, 2009
          Same story with me....I am jammed tmrw morning, but looking forward to our next ride together! Good luck tmrw and have lots of fun wo us. Bransby

          From: winston cervantes
          Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:54:53 -0800 (PST)
          To: <jftcycling@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: RE: [jftcycling] Re:reminder - 17 jan 2008