WELCOME MESSAGE

  • Jean-Francois Torrelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2007
      WELCOME TO JFT CYCLING

      We are glad to welcome you to a new group, born in 2008 in Singapore.
      This is all about good cycling, with the proper training tips, in order
      to achieve the right goals, and get the maximum satisfaction.

      When you train properly, you suffer less, and you enjoy more...

      JFT cycling is just a way to get a better cycling experience, with the
      mutual support and exchange of experienced cyclist.

      I look forward to see you soon on the road...

      Rgds,

      \JFT