Re: [JFK Conspiracy Club] Re: Oswald's gravesite

  • Victor Noble
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
      I know where the Oswald marker is next to Nick Beef, but what I'm telling this group is that Oswald was never buried at that location, he was buried near the back fence instead of up by the street where the Oswald headstone is now.  My entire family knew the real gravesite to be back by the back fence.  This is about 40 yards are so to the west of where this headstone is located.  I was standing on this headstone 10 days ago.