Re: [JFK Conspiracy Club] Re: J.D. Tippit: Was He Moorman's Badge Man?

  • robbie bozzuto
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 7, 2012
      I wasn't able to make out who was in the photo but I could see two figures.

      ------------------------------
      On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 7:27 PM MDT beatlenut8 wrote:

      >The problem I have with the Badgeman pic is the clarity of the image. Images lose clarity when you reach a certain point each time they are enlarged. The Moorman polaroid was very poor quality anyway, very blurry. I can't see how a face, hairline, badge and stripes on the uniform arm and facial features can be so sharp so far from the camera in a pic so noisy. The more it's blown up the clearer it gets? Doesn't make sense.
      >
      >The same thing was done on the Hughes film as the Limo was turning onto Elm. The far east 6th floor window was captured in a few frames and someone last year claimed they could see Oswald in the frame. Again, in such a distorted image, someone seeing Oswald's bald patch is really stretching it. It's making out what you want in a general mess of pixels. I would like to know the technique they used to materialize Badgeman.
      >

      >--- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "Bill L" <rhinefrank@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> olgeezer-
      >>
      >> I had been of the understanding that where "badge man" was standing, there was such a drop that he'd have to have been standing on a ladder.
      >>
      >> -Rhinefrank
      >>
      >> --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "olgezer" <olgezer@> wrote:
      >> >
      >> > I am interested in the possibility that J.D. Tippit was the Badge Man captured in Mary Moorman's photo. Bill Drenas' Officer Tippit Timeline seems to demonstrate that Tippit could not have been at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. Does anyone have any thoughts that may impugn or compromise the value of Drenas' work?
      >> >
      >> > William

    • ken
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 8, 2012
        No argument at all on any of these statements.I'm not saying something couldn't be there but I agree,it seems the pictures got better each time they were blown up and to me that just seemed odd.

        --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "beatlenut8" <beatlenut8@...> wrote:

        > The problem I have with the Badgeman pic is the clarity of the image. Images lose clarity when you reach a certain point each time they are enlarged. The Moorman polaroid was very poor quality anyway, very blurry. I can't see how a face, hairline, badge and stripes on the uniform arm and facial features can be so sharp so far from the camera in a pic so noisy. The more it's blown up the clearer it gets? Doesn't make sense.
        >
        > The same thing was done on the Hughes film as the Limo was turning onto Elm. The far east 6th floor window was captured in a few frames and someone last year claimed they could see Oswald in the frame. Again, in such a distorted image, someone seeing Oswald's bald patch is really stretching it. It's making out what you want in a general mess of pixels. I would like to know the technique they used to materialize Badgeman.
        >

        > --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "Bill L" <rhinefrank@> wrote:
        > >
        > > olgeezer-
        > >
        > > I had been of the understanding that where "badge man" was standing, there was such a drop that he'd have to have been standing on a ladder.
        > >
        > > -Rhinefrank
        > >
        > > --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "olgezer" <olgezer@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I am interested in the possibility that J.D. Tippit was the Badge Man captured in Mary Moorman's photo. Bill Drenas' Officer Tippit Timeline seems to demonstrate that Tippit could not have been at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. Does anyone have any thoughts that may impugn or compromise the value of Drenas' work?
        > > >
        > > > William

      • jfk50yearjubilee
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 8, 2012
          From all the blow ups I have seen - but particularly with those the human hand has added some colorization and enhancement - these look very strongly like a Hollywood Actor I had to remember and did.....
          Stuart Whitman .....

          Google Images Search
          http://www.google.com/search?q=Stuart+Whitman&hl=en&client=iceweasel-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&prmd=imvnso&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=nV6fT_jmJYXc0QHi1JSEAg&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CG8Q_AUoAQ&biw=1022&bih=

          With the other comments too, I have seen some of the you tubes by researchers and others and sometimes they are giving an interview from their rooms where they did work on photos/films of the assassination. They have expensive equipment that almost looks as a Hollywood film making Lab etc.

          They have termed the newer inventions as "optically enhanced" and from what I see is the ability nowadays to do clear blowups like with 100 times the abiliity of 1963. Like the Magellan Telescope is a space/explorartory example of even more ability.

          It was extraordinary the acoustic examination of the shots zeroed right in on the Badge Man area.

          With the Badge Man came later the Black Dog Man at the retaining wall on the Grassy Knoll in front of the Badge man behind the picket fence. All the same would apply - like how can it be seen and so on.

          BUT I have made a snap from the youtuber by the person(s )
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WAWdzh-dmSo

          ...who made the optically enhanced film blow up of the Orville Nix Film showing movement at the Black Dog Guy area. What has been interesting and with great efforts of these two is that an apparent or possible muzzle flash appears exactly on the film with the head shot(s) in different youtubers by different researchers.

          Black Dog Man Photo....
          IMAGE
          http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=165.0;attach=18;image

          IMAGE WITH SHOOTER CIRCLED

          http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=165.0;attach=20;image

          gerald philly pa usa

          --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "olgezer" <olgezer@...> wrote:

          > I am interested in the possibility that J.D. Tippit was the Badge Man captured in Mary Moorman's photo. Bill Drenas' Officer Tippit Timeline seems to demonstrate that Tippit could not have been at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. Does anyone have any thoughts that may impugn or compromise the value of Drenas' work?
          >
          > William

        • beatlenut8
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 8, 2012
            There were people who claimed they saw muddy footprints on the bumper of a parked car (it had been raining hours in Dallas prior to the motorcade hitting Dealey) with many cigarette butts surrounding it. Some have speculated 'Badgeman' was standing on that.

            --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "Bill L" <rhinefrank@...> wrote:

            > olgeezer-
            >
            > I had been of the understanding that where "badge man" was standing, there was such a drop that he'd have to have been standing on a ladder.
            >
            > -Rhinefrank
            >
            > --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "olgezer" <olgezer@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I am interested in the possibility that J.D. Tippit was the Badge Man captured in Mary Moorman's photo. Bill Drenas' Officer Tippit Timeline seems to demonstrate that Tippit could not have been at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. Does anyone have any thoughts that may impugn or compromise the value of Drenas' work?
            > >
            > > William

          • ken
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 9, 2012
              He very well could have been.There were cigarette butts everywhere.As Lee Bowers stated,something occured in that area.I have no doubt that a team was there which is why the "Secret Service agents" presented credentials up there once the Dallas PD went up on the knoll.Thing is,the SS has stated they had NO agents in Dealy,on the ground or in any buildings.All agents are accounted for in the motorcade.

              --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "beatlenut8" <beatlenut8@...> wrote:

              > There were people who claimed they saw muddy footprints on the bumper of a parked car (it had been raining hours in Dallas prior to the motorcade hitting Dealey) with many cigarette butts surrounding it. Some have speculated 'Badgeman' was standing on that.
              >

              > --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "Bill L" <rhinefrank@> wrote:
              > >
              > > olgeezer-
              > >
              > > I had been of the understanding that where "badge man" was standing, there was such a drop that he'd have to have been standing on a ladder.
              > >
              > > -Rhinefrank
              > >
              > > --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "olgezer" <olgezer@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I am interested in the possibility that J.D. Tippit was the Badge Man captured in Mary Moorman's photo. Bill Drenas' Officer Tippit Timeline seems to demonstrate that Tippit could not have been at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. Does anyone have any thoughts that may impugn or compromise the value of Drenas' work?
              > > >
              > > > William

            • Robert Lucier
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 9, 2012
                Hope you don't mind me jumping into the conversation. I have to say I never thought about Tippet being the potential "Badge Man".  That certainly could put light on some new material.  Thanks!
                Bob

                ________________________________
                He very well could have been.There were cigarette butts everywhere.As Lee Bowers stated,something occured in that area.I have no doubt that a team was there which is why the "Secret Service agents" presented credentials up there once the Dallas PD went up on the knoll.Thing is,the SS has stated they had NO agents in Dealy,on the ground or in any buildings.All agents are accounted for in the motorcade.

                --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "beatlenut8" <beatlenut8@...> wrote:

                > There were people who claimed they saw muddy footprints on the bumper of a parked car (it had been raining hours in Dallas prior to the motorcade hitting Dealey) with many cigarette butts surrounding it. Some have speculated 'Badgeman' was standing on that.
                >

                > --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "Bill L" <rhinefrank@> wrote:
                > >
                > > olgeezer-
                > >
                > > I had been of the understanding that where "badge man" was standing, there was such a drop that he'd have to have been standing on a ladder.
                > >
                > > -Rhinefrank
                > >
                > > --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "olgezer" <olgezer@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I am interested in the possibility that J.D. Tippit was the Badge Man captured in Mary Moorman's photo. Bill Drenas' Officer Tippit Timeline seems to demonstrate that Tippit could not have been at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. Does anyone have any thoughts that may impugn or compromise the value of Drenas' work?
                > > >
                > > > William

              • robbie bozzuto
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 10, 2012
                  Ive heard that theory before. I'm perplexed by it and I think its an interesting possibility. That could explain why he was shot shortly afterward.

                  ------------------------------
                  On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 6:08 PM MDT Robert Lucier wrote:

                  >Hope you don't mind me jumping into the conversation. I have to say I never thought about Tippet being the potential "Badge Man".  That certainly could put light on some new material.  Thanks!
                  >Bob
                  >

                  >________________________________

                • beatlenut8
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 11, 2012
                    If the Badgeman image is real then the shot missed. From his position at that moment would not have caused the reaction we see in JFK. If people believe his recoiling back to the left was the force of a shot, then using that law of physics Badgeman's shot would have him being knocked over right into Jacki's lap. It would be hard to see her not being hit by large fragments either, or indeed the bullet exiting from that trajectory as well right into her. Badgeman's 'shot' is basically from the side, a very shallow front position.

                    --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "ken" <ukfan2226@...> wrote:

                    > He very well could have been.There were cigarette butts everywhere.As Lee Bowers stated,something occured in that area.I have no doubt that a team was there which is why the "Secret Service agents" presented credentials up there once the Dallas PD went up on the knoll.Thing is,the SS has stated they had NO agents in Dealy,on the ground or in any buildings.All agents are accounted for in the motorcade.
                    >
                    > --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "beatlenut8" <beatlenut8@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > There were people who claimed they saw muddy footprints on the bumper of a parked car (it had been raining hours in Dallas prior to the motorcade hitting Dealey) with many cigarette butts surrounding it. Some have speculated 'Badgeman' was standing on that.
                    > >

                    > > --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, "Bill L" <rhinefrank@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > olgeezer-
                    > > >
                    > > > I had been of the understanding that where "badge man" was standing, there was such a drop that he'd have to have been standing on a ladder.
                    > > >
                    > > > -Rhinefrank

                  • beatlenut8
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 16, 2012
                      If there is one pic in all this that needs more scrutiny it is this one. I've rad on Wiki that they used oils to materialise badgeman. I don't know if I'm real convinced by that method but then I'm not a photographer.

                      Also, Mary Moorman took another, maybe more important, pic as the car was turning onto Elm in which she caught the upper floors of the Depository. It has never surfaced.