Embalming JFK(warning:GRAPHIC)

  • wurdolaki
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 7, 2003
      For Nikki and anyone else interested in the procedures needed to make
      JFK presentable for his funeral and private family viewing. this is
      also a quick primer on the techniques used to embalm autopsied bodies.

      I'll cover any and all conspiracy-related aspects here. The altered
      Zapruder film shows a large flap of skull and scalp hanging and also
      half the right side of the face blown off. This was not observed at
      Parkland Hospital nor by the morticians for GAWLERS, the mortuary who
      prepped him. His face was observed to be intact by all who
      encountered him after the assassination and the only wound to the
      head was a large hole in the right rear occipital area. Some
      witnesses say the brain was present, some say it wasn't. It is a moot
      point as the brain has disappeared. Dr. James Humes, the hospital
      pathologist, was not a forensic pathologist and had little or no
      experience with gunshots. However, he did make some fanatstic and
      revealing statements in the Supplimental Report: He states the brain
      weighed 1500 mgs. This is not abnormal as a normal male adult brain
      weighs 1350-1400. What's abnormal is that JFK's brain was missing 1/4
      to 1/3 of it's mass and would be down close to 900 to 1000 at most.
      In contrast, he reports that JFKs liver weighed 650, TOO SMALL for a
      human to live on and representing only 1/5 of the normal weight of a
      normal male liver. This was a man caught between a rock and a hard
      place and was trying to say something to someone.

      The morticians for GAWLERS received a body that had a full autopsy
      performed on it. This is where the brain and the organs of the 3 body
      cavities(thoracic, abdominal, and pelvic)have been removed for
      sectioning and examination. What is left is a husk, split from below
      the adam's apple to the pubis. Many times pathologists leave the
      mortician the aortic junction of the top of the heart, if not, the
      head, arms, and legs must be injected through their separate blood
      vessels.

      Embalming fluid is largely water with formaldehyde added, a strength
      of 1.5 to 3.5 percent necessary. Water is the carrier, and embalming
      fluid is run THROUGH the body, until the cells are saturated.
      Injection is made through an artery and DRAINAGE through a vein.

      We live because we have a CLOSED circulatory system, no breaks. If we
      have a cut or other opening, this is known as OPEN. In order to
      maintain pressure and not have fluid leaking all over, the autopsied
      body must have all breaks and cuts tied off, except for the vessels
      injected to and drained from.

      The organs are placed in plastic bags or buckets of 50% fluid called
      CAVITY FLUID.

      If the aortic junction is not present then JFK would have been
      injected first in the arms through each axillary/bracheal artery,
      around the armpits, then the legs through the femorals. Drainage is
      throught the corresponding veins. The head is done through the left
      and right carotid/jugular vein combination. This is called ARTERIAL
      embalming and is normally done through the right carotid/jugular to
      cover the whole body. The organs of the cavities must be broken up
      and pierced to halt gas generation and are pierced repeatedly with a
      long projectile called a TROCAR, and the 50% soulution injected into
      the cavity/organs. CAVITY embalming is not feasible in autopsies. The
      cavity walls are dried and then painted with formaldehyde gel. Any
      leakages are covered with formaldehyde powder. Then the organs are
      inserted back, the ribcage replaced and the torso incisions sutured.

      Any portions of the body not firmed by the fluid receives hypo
      injections of fluid and surface paks of autopsy gel. The throat
      wound/tracheotomy would have been fine-sutured prior to embalming and
      after, covered in wax or latex. The head wound was reported by
      GAWLERS personel to have been a small hole at the hairline over the
      right eye and a massive hole in the back. The cranial cavity was
      lined with thin rubber sheeting and filled with plaster. In order
      that the face not droop they would have had to have then done some
      sort of suture-support over the hole to stretch the face to normal
      expression. The hair was combed over this wound and the pillow
      modified so that the head layed normal. The wound was not covered
      with anything, the plaster was not visible in the casket.

      Jackie Kennedy viewed his body and said, "That's not Jack." Embalming
      is an exact science with sometimes inexact results. Sometimes we are
      able to produce a life-like visage, other times the result is a wax
      dummy appearance. I am sure GAWLERS did the finest job done given
      their reputation, but when we have a spouse killed right next to us
      and the next time we see them they are in a box, no, they don't look
      like Jack.

      Tony Bones
    • EG
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 8, 2003
        thanks TB

        wurdolaki <wurdolak@...> wrote:For Nikki and anyone else interested in the procedures needed to make
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 8, 2003
          why do i keep getting emails for others
          on this site?

        • chloecat5@aol.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 8, 2003
            very interesting!

          • chloecat5@aol.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 8, 2003
              the 5 families of ny
              got him elected!
              i have never heard a story that the 5 families gave the nod to go on jfk!
              if the mob had any thing to do with it
              they had to say yes!
              if any mob asso.
              went on his own he,or they were dead!

            • wurdolaki
              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 10, 2003
                --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, EG <qwstnevrythg@y...>
                wrote:
                > thanks TB

                Thank you:) Not a savory topic, but done everyday. And the
                mortician's testimony is important, as they saw the body and worked
                with it.

              • wurdolaki
                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 10, 2003
                  --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, chloecat5@a... wrote:
                  > why do i keep getting emails for others
                  > on this site?

                  Yahoo os weired sometimes. I rarely send unsolicited emails, and have
                  sent you nothing myself.

                  Tony Bones
                • wurdolaki
                  Message 8 of 18 , Aug 10, 2003
                    --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, chloecat5@a... wrote:
                    > very interesting!

                    A grisly topic, but I am glad you were able to get some information
                    from it.

                    Tony Bones
                  • chloecat5@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 18 , Aug 10, 2003
                      i have gotton some from you that did not seem for me
                      but i think , you know how emails can be sent to like 50 people?

                    • chloecat5@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 18 , Aug 10, 2003
                        thank you for your reply
                        1st. one!

                      • wurdolaki
                        Message 11 of 18 , Aug 10, 2003
                          --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, chloecat5@a... wrote:
                          > the 5 families of ny
                          > got him elected!
                          > i have never heard a story that the 5 families gave the nod to go
                          on jfk!
                          > if the mob had any thing to do with it
                          > they had to say yes!
                          > if any mob asso.
                          > went on his own he,or they were dead!

                          Anybody who was even suspected of talking has been eliminated
                          (Giancana, Rosilee) and we wonder how many others who have not been
                          found.

                        • wurdolaki
                          Message 12 of 18 , Aug 10, 2003
                            --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, chloecat5@a... wrote:
                            > i have gotton some from you that did not seem for me
                            > but i think , you know how emails can be sent to like 50 people?

                            I have never, of my own volition, sent you anything. Like I said,
                            yahoo is weird and easy to hack. Now, anyone here is welcome to email
                            me at anytime, and I will answer all that are valid and not a joke.

                          • chloecat5@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 18 , Aug 10, 2003
                              ok
                              they wernt that bad
                              just that i had 50 total
                              not 50 from you

                            • EG
                              Message 14 of 18 , Aug 10, 2003
                                the italian mafia was pretty low on the list, and so was relatively easy to get rid of.

                                a few gangland hits and that was that

                                the mistake a lot of these guys made was in thinking they had a bigger role to play than what they did, and made the mistake of speaking about it

                                wurdolaki <wurdolak@...> wrote:
                                --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, chloecat5@a... wrote:
                                > the 5 families of ny
                                > got him elected!
                                > i have never heard a story that the 5 families gave the nod to go
                                on jfk!
                                > if the mob had any thing to do with it
                                > they had to say yes!
                                > if any mob asso.
                                > went on his own he,or they were dead!

                                Anybody who was even suspected of talking has been eliminated
                                (Giancana, Rosilee) and we wonder how many others who have not been
                                found.

                                Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                              • EG
                                Message 15 of 18 , Aug 10, 2003
                                  I hope you don't take this the wrong way, chloecat, but please keep at least part of the original post?

                                  It's kind of like hearing only half of a conversation, and it would be interesting to hear the rest

                                  thanks, EG:)

                                  chloecat5@... wrote:
                                  thank you for your reply
                                  1st. one!

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Aug 10, 2003
                                    I haven't sent you anything personally either, perhaps take a look at your e-mail settings?

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Aug 10, 2003
                                      the whole subject of assassination is unsavory, but its necessary to remove yourself from the hysteria and establish fact.

                                      hysteria is how we are led, it shuts down the ability to think clearly

                                      the responsible parties assail us on two fronts, to shout about how we can't ask questions because it's an offense to the families, and to assail the Kennedy's themselves, to coat them in slander so even if questions are asked, the response seems to be that they deserved it.

                                      rational debate is all we've got left, so thanks

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Aug 10, 2003
                                        --- In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, chloecat5@a... wrote:
                                        > ok
                                        > they wernt that bad
                                        > just that i had 50 total
                                        > not 50 from you

                                        wel, I am sorry it's a bother to you and hope you get it straightened
                                        out.