8781RE: 50th anniversary specials.

  • ukfan2226
    Nov 14, 2013

      I've been watching more of the 50th anniversary specials this week and it has become apparent that the media blackout of the actual story is still ongoing.The CNN documentary tonight was a perfect example.I should have known it would be that way when Vincent Bugliosi and Max Holland had a free forum to say that anyone who didn't believe the Warren report was ignorant and that it was the only truth to the assassination...Didn't expect Tom Hanks to produce a biased show like this....Okay,the basic question now is why not release ALL papers on the assassination?Why continue to keep them locked away after 50 years?Put all of the evidence the Warren bullshit sealed up and kept from the people.End all the debate once and for all but they won't.They will continue to push the biased and controlled media to continue the great deception.It's a shame really.If the answer to the question is so obvious that it was Oswald then why keep information sealed up and hid from the public? They can't answer that question and not use the ,"Matter of national security" bullsit statement.3 shots can't do all they claim and leave out what they didn't count on.Of course 1 shot missed and even given that 1 shot did hit JFK and JC,that leaves 1 shot for the head shot.Where did all the fragments come from inside the car and don't give me that they came from JFK's head would cause you have lost that argument.The Windshield also was hit.The Stemmons sign was possibly hit because it was removed and replaced.I've researched the assassination for 30 years.Have all the books,video footage,made phone calls and did what I could afford to do and have time to do but even after all these years,it still baffles me that the media in this country STILL manipulates and distorts the facts about that day.50 years later and we still have evidence locked away.WHY????

      ---In jfkconspiracyclub@yahoogroups.com, <ukfan2226@...> wrote:

      Been watching several of the 50th anniversary specials.The Smoking Gun was interesting but I had read the book by Bonnar Menninger,"Mortal Error" long ago.While I agree about an explosive tip bullet being used on the head shot,I simply don't think it came from George Hickey.I do agree that a full metal jacket bullet didn't do the head shot.
      I also watched the Fox News special 50 years of questions which  supported the theory that while Oswald may have fired from the 6th floor,the head shot came from the Dallas County records building.Found it interesting with their synopsis.
      I watched JFK: The Lost Bullet which used updated high definition copies of several of the home movies filmed in Dealy that day.The Zapruder,Hughes,Nix,Bronson,Muchmore,Towner,Paschall,Bell and Jeffries films were used.They failed to really show much of the Nix video which has been purported to show figures behind the picket fence but regardless the theory they supported was that all shots came from the 6th floor but they focused on the timing of the first shot.In the end they used the Towner video to say that LHO fired his first shot just as the Lincoln was under the 6th floor BUT they thought that the bullet struck the trafiic light pole.They gave it a good going over sense it is still the same pole that was there in 1963.Under closer examination of secret service re-enactment video made days after the assassination they discovered that the traffic light had a hole in it which they said may have been struck by the 1st shot.I looked at the pictures they had and even rewatched the video several times and found it very interesting to say the least because I hadn't even thought about that.Of course the traffic light has been changed several times so really taking a close look at it is impossible.IF the 1st shot was fired when they claimed it was,the total time of all shots according to the Towner and Zapruder films would be around 11-14 seconds.While I still think the head shot came from the front,I do think more research should be taken to take a really closer look at the Traffic light.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic