8758Re: [JFK Conspiracy Club] KGB files.

  • robbie bozzuto
    May 9, 2013
      I think it's interesting that Bob Groden was in the program since he was on the HSCA.
      I do know that a bullet hit the windshield on the Lincoln and it was all changed out before it could be investigated. I believe there may've been as many as 8 shots but with at least 3-4 teams of shooters the idea was to make it seem like there was only 4 shots. I know in later versions they claim there was only 3 shots.