Re: [JFK Assassination Club] recent documentaries-Inside the target car

  • Mark Koziol
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
      I did not see the Discovery channel's 2008 show, JFK-Inside the Target Car until November 22, 2009. While the "science" might look good on the surface, upon deeper thought the program was flawed.

      The test firing of the Oswald-used rifle was not accurate because they aligned scope properly for Michael Yardley to fire.  The scope on Oswald's rifle was mis-aligned.  Also, the "car" the group created was not moving away fro the TSBD like the JFK limo so how could the dummy human heads they created for the test react like JFK's head upon impact with a bullet?

      Thanks

      Mark

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2009
        Also,they placed the ''jackie actress'' in the wrong position,Instead of having her head in front of the ''jfk actor'',she had he head in back of him..They said that this was an error.what a major one and they didn't notice it until it was too late.

        Who were the actors portrying jfk and jackie?

        Luke

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 16, 2009
          The re enactments are never accurate and that hurts the "science" behind the programs.

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 16, 2009
            Did any yahoo group JFK members travel to Dallas last month to attend the COPA or Lancer conferences?  I hope to attend one of the conferences in the near future.  Just like to know what people thought of the speakers and quality of the conference.

            Thanks

            Mark

            The re enactments are never accurate and that hurts the "science" behind the programs.

            Also,they placed the ''jackie actress'' in the wrong position,Instead of having her head in front of the ''jfk actor'',she had he head in back of him..They said that this was an error.what a major one and they didn't notice it until it was too late.

            Who were the actors portrying jfk and jackie?

            Luke

            Ironic that in 2008 the 45th anniversary year we saw only one new JFK TV documentary made.  In 2009, year 46, we saw 5 new programs made and shown on TV.

            More later,

            Mark

            You're Invited to join my friends network, check my profile here:
            http://damarisrt. zoomshare. com/files/ sexygirl. htm

          • maturerapgirl
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 26, 2012
              You're Invited to join my friends network, check my profile here:
              http://adelafn.zoomshare.com/files/sexygirl.htm
            • maturerapgirl
              Message 6 of 9 , May 3, 2012
                You're Invited to join my friends network, check my profile here:
                http://nbnssgirl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm