Mathematical probability of accuracy in assassination considering short time of

  • jpetras123
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      I recently saw a study on TV on the Kennedy assassination which looked at it from a
      scientific perspective. Although I was always skeptical of the Warren Commission report and
      the one shooter theory, I must say the TV program changed my thinking. The shooter's
      angles studied, the residual splatter of the flesh and blood in the car and so forth, it all
      seemed to fit.

      The only aspect of this program which didn't settle with me was the fact that the
      sharpshooter had time to set up before each of his three shots in the simulated study - does
      anyone have any information or an idea of mathematical probability that Oswald could have
      accomplished the same thing from his perch in relatively rapid fire?

      Thanks,
      John