Founder

  • mayor_john_davidson
    Message 1 of 135 , Mar 2, 2001
      Attention all members:<br>It was a difficult
      decision to make. I had to choose between so many great
      members of this club for the founder position. I took
      into consideration who could help me run this club
      more efficently and better so that we all may have a
      good experience here. So that's why I chose
      lizardking72464 to be the co-founder. Congratulations. Thank you
      to those of you who took your time to apply for this
      job. I will promote the new founder to his position by
      Monday.
    • greer_shot_jfk
      Message 135 of 135 , Aug 22, 2004
        Clint Hill tried to tell the Warren commission what really happened.
        He gave them enough rope, to hang Greer and Kellerman, but some of
        the comish already had an agenda. I think he thought maybe the final
        shot would not have been fired by Greer if he had been earlier, but
        the truth is that most likely one of the Grassy knoll shooters would
        have taken him out. In a black-op, contingencies are dealt with
        beforehand.

        By the way, has anyone seen the ghost images in the sprocket area?
        These are common in old 8mm film. Images bounce into the camera and
        show things happening where they shouldn't. These images show the
        Assassins by the knoll making their getaway.