white women looking for black men

  • anastasia1546
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2007
      I would like to introduce to you one of the first Mixed-race Personal
      Listings Service you may find on the Internet! It is created to balck
      relationships between White Women and Black Men. This will also serve
      as a forum for all WW and BM to meet, share, and grow together. As
      stated in simple terms, this group will serve to provide support,
      interact, online resource, and up coming events.
      http://afroblackmen.bravehost.com/

      Welcome to the hot club for Black Women meet White Men:
      http://blackwomenhub.bravehost.com/