Debating the murder of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

  • yousa52
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Ok ay allow us the people to debate this event in history. Well, we do
      know for a fact the t lee harvey oswald was the fall guy. killed twice.

      We do know that the Lemosine misteriously got fixed or destroyed. We
      do know of two AUTOPSY REPORTS. ONE THE FBI SAYS THEY RULED ON YOU
      KNOW THE FAKE PHOTOGRAFS OF THE PRESIDENT.

      THEY REFUSE TO SHOW YOU ONE PHPTOGRAPH OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED
      STATES OF AMERICA AND HIS NAME WAS JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY AND HE WAS
      LIED ON AND TALKED ABOUT AND SLANDERED AND KILLED IN BRODEDAYLIGHT.
      SOME HOW EVERYONE HAS ABNEISA OR THEY WHER NOT PRIVELEDGED WITH GETTING
      TH FACTS.

      WE DISCUSSED THE FACTS THE DAY OF THE SHOOTING. THIS IS THE SHOOTING
      OF A PRESIDENT THREE TIME IN THE HEAD. ALSO SHOT IN THE BACK. ALSO
      SHOT IN THE THROAT. AND THEY SAY FOUR BULLETS WHERE FIRED BY ONE MAN
      LEE HARVEY OSWALD. ARE THEY CRAZY TO THINK THAT I WILL BELEAVE THEM?
      DO THEY THINK THAT A MAN STANDING BEHIND THE VICTIM CAN AND DID SHOOT A
      BOOMERANGE BULLET(S) THAT FOUND THEIR MARK. NO NO NO SAID THE BLIND
      MAN. USE GRAVITY AND ALL OF THE FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL NOT BE
      DEPENDANT ON OIL. THEY WILL BE DEPENDANT ON GRAVITY TO DO THE JOB