the uncovering of the people who shot john f kennedy

  • kurby
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      it is now brought to my attention that the people that masterminded
      this even are politial familys muck like mofia these family want to
      control the resources presently on planit earth we now ask these
      political family if they new any thing at all about the asasination
      prior to 11-22-63 12:30 pm in dealy plaza dalas texas

      by David from code name: yousa